Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Introduction

um, hallo. So here's a bit about me... I'm 10 years old and I'm from Singapore. I am a very bad kid and apparently my parents hate me. So does my teachers. And my classmates, basically EVERYONE. Not like I care but you know, being hated and left out and alone isn't exactly too nice. I don't really have anyone to express my feelings to, I've tried keeping a diary but writing just isn't for me. I'm far too slow and my penmanship just sucks. That's why I decided to have this blog :D if I were to actually wrote all of this down it would have taken ages. And ages. Punching on the keyboard is WAY easier. So yeah... Forgive me if the font is a little bit hard to read though :0 I just happen to like that handwriting really much... One of my life goals is to be able to write like this. But I doubt it can be achieved :/

Update: 31 December 2014

I just celebrated my 12th birthday yesterday, so now I'm officially 12! Times flies... I'm going to NUS High school next year :) yayyy because that's always been my dream and fav school :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something