Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Thursday, August 20, 2015




what if I wanted to kill someone? I know murder is never right nothing justifies taking another's life not hatred, not revenge what if she robs your mind and steals your heart day and night because of her you cry and you can't run away no matter how hard you try what if the only way to end your pain is to take away her life? the moment she ceases to breath you will be free I know this is bad that I am evil and probably mad yeah, maybe I AM the devil but what if the person I sought so long to kill is none other than me? what if, the life I've wanted so desperately to end is mine? it's never right to take someone's life I've always known. so the life I am ending is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something