Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Friday, November 21, 2014

I'm getting my PSLE results today... A few hours later my fate will be known... Wish me good luck :/ Hope I didn't flunk. Just woke up and getting ready for the results release.

Update: 

OH MY GOD for heaven's sake I can't believe the numbers on that result slip!!! :0 Holy heavens shock die me (x_x) 

So you guys wanna know how much I got ? There it is below... Yeah I know it isn't that high like 270+ or something but sufficient for me to get to NUS High! WOOHOO! I was actually surprised that you can get 260+ with three A stars... I thought you need four. Anyway I can imagine the look on my Chinese teacher's face upon seeing my results only an "A" guess what she told me I could never get into NUS High without getting A star for Chinese which is just crappy bullshit 'cause, see who's gonna be wearing the NUS High uniform next year!

the sacred piece of paper

1 comment:

  1. damn im proud of you eileen i only got 247 :'(

    ReplyDelete

D: Say something