Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Sunday, July 26, 2015

 Ok, guys, I know. This world is covered with an incredible variety of @ssholes. But anyway, some good vibes (not that I give a damn about those creepily positive rubbish)  if I say it's raining cats and dogs in my life right now some freak will be bound to say 'LEARN THE ART OF DANCING IN THE RAIN!' Like I am sooo eager to get myself drenched, am I? And I have to suffer side effects I.e. a bad cold. These people obviously don't have a brain. Their logic is rain→shine whereas mine is rain→more rain→thunderstorm. Now we can't deny either of this can happen, so why slam the label of 'pessimist' onto me? So, yeah. Don't assume that you're a sloppy optimist entails that you should convert all others into someone like you. Life just isn't for everyone, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something