Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Monday, July 6, 2015

Those who loved me... or at least those I felt loved around... they aren't supposed to talk to me , and they are 'bad influences??? What sort of logic is this? My parents claim to love me, ok, I'm not them, I will never know what they truly think, maybe they do or maybe they don't , but it's a fact I don't exactly feel like someone worthy of living when I'm around them. All they do is remind me of how much of a burden I am to them, by saying things such as "Do you know how much it costs to raise you up, you ungrateful brat" or "If you want to die then go. Go ahead. Don't spread your crap throughout the family." Hey did I ask to be here? Did I? I did not, right??? Did I say, "Please will you bring me into this world?" You wanted me, you wanted a child, so you gave birth to me. Since you wanted me, you have to accept that you have to raise the kid, right??? Is it a very, very, unbelievably huge favor, that I, who have not had the chance to choose whether or not I lived, is now relying on you to live, because you want me to? Because I can't provide for myself yet? You say all this to me, and when I sought out others, who may not be as noble a saint as you, to comfort me and treat me the way I should be treated, like a child, and not be expected to shoulder the weight of everything upon myself, you say that they are the 'bad ones' and you are the ones whom I should talk to in times of need. If this is a joke, then it's a pretty bad one. You are the primary cause of the troubles and woes I have, the reason I even need to sought out other people to care in the first place. When you yelled at me, threw things at me, hit me, THEY were the people who sung to me, told me not to cry, and reminded me that no matter what, tomorrow the sun will rise. They were the people who held me, and genuinely made me feel that I'm not unwanted, and I'm loved, even if just for a moment. If you care, then SHOW it. Don't just say using your mouth that you care, I can't cut open your brain to see if that's really what you're thinking. If you don't actually give a damn, like what your actions and words portray, then stop insisting that you do because evidently you don't. May I ask when is one time you ever took me out and spent time alone with me, WILLINGLY, without me asking(not that I do often) in the past years? Have you even helped me washed anything before? Even when you cook dinner for me you have to make it sound like I owe you the universe. Yes I do. I mightn't be able to repay you, but if that's what you want maybe I can live solely for the purpose of repaying all the debts I owe, so that both parties can die in peace, I, knowing that I do not owe you a single fking thing, and you, knowing that you got back your money. If it's all about money, and the precious time in your life that you wasted on me, then it's pretty easy to settle. Now that I am old enough to realize I do have a choice over my life, whether or not to live, I would like to tell you that I do not owe you my life. Yes you might argue that my life is "given" by you and henceforth I shall cherish it, but do you even know the definition of 'give'??? To give means that something is no longer yours, and you have no control over it. It now belongs to whoever you have given it to. For example if you give a box of chocolates to your teacher and she doesn't like it and decides to throw it away, does it concern you? You have no say whatsoever on it, and no right to interfere with whatever she wants to do with that box of chocolates, because you GAVE it to her, its now HERS. Get it? Stop being ignorant fools. Stop it. Just stop. You can hit me all you want, I inflict enough pain on myself too, but can you please stop using words against me. It's brutal, and you're just destroying me. And you claim to love me? Nice joke.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thats exactly how my parents are(except they dont beat me ),
    I mean its like I wrote this thing.
    They dont respect me .
    And yeah! They never sat beside me as a friend,You know...like friends,who actually care,talk and not just officially have my back And now my dad is always "You are worthless,You are nothing,You are just hot air,earn a bit of money and then talk" "You have no right to speak,You will be nothing"
    And they are annoying me always....and my dad pushed me out of the house twice but I came back because Its my house too.
    And he did crack my teeth a while back,we had a fight . I didnt fight back.
    They dont respect me a single bit and expect respect.
    Always say they are failures and "I havent learnt anything".

    and right now I've said,to hell with them.
    I dont give a damn.About anything.

    I am gonna be polite or whatever to them but thats because I CHOOSE IT.I choose to live well,let them suffer like I see them suffer, unenlightened beings.
    I love them still i guess,...They did a lot for me Taking care and all but I made myself who I am.

    Nothing can harm me now.My eyes are opened.

    Hey, I adopt You. :) yeah we would be a good team.

    And they beat You? IM So sorry,thats so horrible and they should not,im so sorry.... yeah,we can learn from all this and then never repeat their stuff again.Never do this to our own children and give them all that we didnt have.
    I will be the best dad any child ever had.
    Hmm.
    Take care..
    Hey You can leave house soon,get Your own place,just about 6 years. No need for parents.

    Actually..at the highest level of ideology.We dont actually "need" anyone to be happy.Just ourselves..just need to have our own backs.But at the lower levels friends are the best.Those who care and understand.

    Your parents sound worse than mine...:(
    Im sorry.
    *hug
    I have been and am being through this same stuff. I understand.

    Mine are good from within,but crap from outside,I have to acknowledge that. But then thats me.Always seeing the best of people.I forgive them but thats cause..enlightenment.Haha Forgiving is the best thing I could do for myself.Plus I am gonna take as much money as I can from them.hehe...need it for business


    I hope Your situation becomes better.

    P.S Im sorry E..that You have to suffer from such parents.Your ideology must change though.It is not effective because You are so awesome and You seriously dont have to die,because things will get better when You work for them...and its so sad if You do die.Because You are awesome and just because..
    So ideology with direction and goal of Your death must die..Old Eileen and her ideology must die. Because You are beautiful and must not die.(Thats just ideology too,logic in your favour)
    Love You..take care.
    Its good You have friends.Dont hate me for that viewpoint of old Eileen..I just want You to live and come out of all of it okay and fine.
    Uhhh Yeah Ill sing for You.soon.:)

    ReplyDelete

D: Say something