Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Monday, July 27, 2015

I don't know who I am anymore

this is sad, so, so, sad... slipping away into the unseen, sinking into the bottomless pit, not seen, nor heard... never again will I see the sun rise, or hear the sweet calming melody of the song... notes dangling in midair, somewhat frozen into place... nowhere to land and immobilized, the beautiful voice encased in the hard solid ice... the sun sets and one day it might not rise, now I see it for myself  with my own eyes... the last glimpse of light I caught, swallowed by the entity of darkness overhead... the looming sense of dread approaching, pressing down unto the lungs never ceasing... saturating the air with cold and fog... drawing the life out of me...I gasp for air and suffocate, pain is like a neverending chore... the only life I ever had... and that is slipping away too, out of my clutches... don't you say I didn't try, don't you say I didn't fight, all this while I struggled to cling onto the last ray of hope, yet you took that away too without a look, I ain't got no time for no hell, I ain't got no time to get well

No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something