Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Thursday, January 1, 2015

1/1/15

So it's 2015. A new year. But what is there to celebrate or be so happy about? It's just another year. Another miserable year. Another 400 folks will take their own lives. I might well be one of them. 2015 will bring nothing but more sorrow and darkness. Nothing good. Another miserable year of my life. I always left my window open, waiting for you to come and take me away to Never, Never land, Peter Pan. But you never came. The grim reaper came to me in my dreams, but he went away before I could ask him to bring me along. To the other side. If any. No one knows what awaits after death, but well let it be pleasant. An eternity of nothingness is okay too. Or an eternity of roaming as an earthbound spirit.
This new year, my resolution is not to care anymore.
I will care about noone but my own interests. Go ahead and say that I'm a selfish brat. Like I'll give it a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something