Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Friday, January 23, 2015

Life is sad even for Year 1s

Guess what... It's the Friday of the third week of school!!! I've made it this far... Oh yeah I know you're probably thinking it's just a mere three weeks. What you don't know is that how every single day is a struggle... To drag yourself out of bed, face your life, yourself and everyone, and drag yourself to school. Ok enough of this... Let me give a little update on my school life recently then.

School starts at 7:40 everyday and as I take the school bus, I usually reach at 7:10. Which is pretty good because I can use that time to finish up my homework and copy a bit from my classmates ( Hardly have i ever completed a single assignment without some help/ideas/suggestions from my classmates. Well, team spirit! ) the downside is that I have to wake up real early. Like REALLY early. 5am sharp and I have to be out of bed. T_T

AND FOR THE MATTER, I HAVE A WHOLE POOPLOAD OF HOMEWORK EVERYDAY!!! So it's basically like this: You have Math lesson,you have Math homework. You have Japanese lesson, you have Japanese homework... etc same goes for other subjects. Just speaking about today, I have Chinese, Japanese, Math, Math Olympiad, Chemistry, English and Physics homework. And  they're not exactly that easy to complete-especially Math and Science subjects. After all, it's NUS High School of MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE. So... Just have to accept fate T_T generally I take about half an hour++ for each assignment... There's seven assignments, so that makes up about four hours... Doesn't sound a lot? Well, keep in mind that I am dismissed at 6:00pm every Monday, Thursday and Friday. Adding one hour++ of travel, that's approximately 7:30pm that I reach home. Then I have to shower, have dinner, rest a bit, and finally, do my homework for FOUR hours. I'd have to burn the midnight oil if I want to finish all those homework ( by the way for your information there's a 10% penalty for late submission-which means that if I submit my homework like, one day late, I get 10% of my marks deducted. And all my homework are graded - counted in the end-of-year CAP ). Not forgetting that I have to wake up at five the next morning. So in the end I get at most 5-6 hrs of sleep. ( 3 hours nowadays )

which is so fucking tiring.

Haiz. Oh yah. I'm in the Nobel house - green. Yuck. And I got placed into my third choice CCA - St. John Ambulance Bridgade. Yikes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something