Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

6/1/15

Went back to school today. Guess it's okay but just a little tiring as the finale ended at 8pm and it was already 9:30pm when I got home. I'm a bit surprised I'm coping with grief quite well - I didn't cry much except during those moments. I didn't feel too overwhelmed by sadness or wallow too much in grief. The whole thing just feels unreal and I am like an observer. I feel rather disconnected from everyone and everything... I get distracted easily too and I can't seem to concentrate that well on reading nowadays... Probably because of my darkness... :/ I cut again yesterday. the urge came, and I did not try to fight the thoughts. I'm tired. I dont really want to bother to stop myself anymore. I shall give up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something