Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Friday, May 8, 2015

Untitled




With the words accompanies the arrows of hurt Raining endlessly onto my soul like hammers shattering glass Piercing mercilessly through my heart Thrusting my spirit down the darkness of the abyss It's not only the demons drowning me I feel like Everyone is contributing to the stones weighing me down Thou shalt not live, they say The crystal clear vision beneath the waters My lungs fight for air My blood gushes through the network of veins Unfortunately as I feel this I have yet to escape from life. Yet. The profound beauty of death The sweet luring scent of the promised paradise I know I'm just building castles in the air For I know there doesn't exist utopia Illusions aren't sempiternal Nothing is everlasting Even still I do hold the hope for Hereafter For which the only accessible route is with the reaper through the darkness The embrace of the unseen Wrapping me around in her seemingly infinite entity The cool sensation of the water gently caressing my skin I once wished For felicity For warmth to hold me in its arms For laughter to kiss my lips For the torment to alleviate For the world to stop turning Now I know this wouldn't be attainable Never As long as I'm on Earth The restrictions of the mortal is de trop I needa get out Finding my way through the ruins of what was my mind I winced as I struggled to pull out of its faltering yet still strong clutches Its grasp around my neck loosened for a moment I spluttered, I choked and I knew what I had to do I Ran and Ran Away and Away From myself It isn't just say It's a fact I'm a threat To myself I just got to run So I won't die In my own hands I just got to break free Of my own clutches I hate to admit But this is the truth Run with me Not from me 'cos I need you I'm sorry If that seems Preposterous But I just wanna someone Doesn't matter who To reach out Bring me back Give me the courage To face myself Standing upright Not cowering in fear Give me the strength To face my demons Without running 'cos I wanna have myself back I've been lost for too long I've ventured too deep into the woods Sank too deep under the water Got too entangled in the intricate threads of life Fucked my life up too much I've slept for too long Caught up in a dream Or was it a nightmare? I've just woken up The world is in a fog Can you lead me to the right path Help me find my way back to myself Help me clear up the winding roads ahead Help me uncloud my vision Is there anyone out there? For it feels like I'm talking to myself Can anyone hear me? For it seems like my ears are the only pair my cries have reached Am I alone in this struggle? For it certainly seems like I am.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very beautiful poem, I love it. Hey Eileen, Its exactly how I thought You really feel. I understand. Everything will be alright.
    Trust me.I am sure of it. You are not alone loved one.
    You are beautiful.
    Its my spiritual belief that You are loved forever. Infinitely.
    P.S Your blog is awesome.I like the style.
    I will help You. We will get through this.
    I hear You Eileen.
    Hey talk to You when I get a device.
    P.P.S And like what the blog says.
    Darling, You will be okay.

    ReplyDelete

D: Say something