Darling You'll Be Okay

Darling You'll Be Okay

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Forever Gone Days

I want to set myself ablaze
Or can I wander out to the deep waters of the sea?
My vision is clouded by haze
Hey can you hear my plea?
You said you would be here for me always
But are you really being truthful to me?
Deep down I know you aren't nowadays
If so I shall set you free

Walking along the railways
Leaning against the once fond support of the tree
Recounting the primary school days
When I was carefree
The good old days
The afternoons I screamed in glee

In longing for the forever gone days
I try to appear ever so happy to be
My look deceives, but my heart betrays
All this makes up who is me
There are still some days
Where I am drowning silently
While caught up in a daze



For I can't see
Where are the escape pathways?


No comments:

Post a Comment

D: Say something